Astrea Academy Woodfields using the My Child at School (MCAS) App as the primary way to communicate. It works directly with our Academy IT system and allows you to view your child’s timetable, current attendance, information on your child’ conduct, communicate with the Academy and receive updates, letters, reports, sign up to trips and clubs and make online payments for School Meals.
To access MCAS please:
- Visit https://mychildatschool.com
- Click “Redeem Invitation Code”
- Enter the login details that you received in the Text Message. The school ID is 12570.
Follow the onscreen instructions to set up your account and create your own password (This must be 8 characters or more and contain a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and special characters).
- Login details are case sensitive
- You must click “Redeem Invitation Code” first, as the invitation code is not your password – you set the password yourself. If you have multiple children at our school, all information will be accessible via this one account.
Once your account has been set up you can download the app on your smartphone or tablet by searching “My Child At School” in the Apple App or Google Play App store.