Main Academy Uniform
- Astrea Academy* Navy blazer with academy logo
- Astrea Academy* Tie Navy/maroon stripe Y7 to Y10
- Astrea Academy* Tie Navy/silver stripe Y11
- White long or short-sleeved shirt, with formal collar and fastened button. Shirts must be tucked in.
- Dark grey trousers or dark grey knee length A-Line skirt
- Dark grey plain socks or plain tights
- Black shoes**
- School bag which will fit the academy planner, A4 size workbook, pencil-case in it. Students will be required to show contents of bag on entry to the academy.
- Basic equipment (Pencil case including Pen, Pencil, Ruler)
- Academy* Burgundy/silver V-neck jumper
- Outdoor coat – dark in colour e.g. black or navy with no large logos. Please note, hoodies, denim and leather jackets are not allowed.
**Black shoe requirements
Shoes must be plain, polished and with no logos. Trainers, boots, pumps or canvas shoes of any description are not allowed. Heels should be no higher than 2.5cm/1inch.
- Plain Black short or long-sleeved T-Shirt with no logo or optional with Academy* Logo
- Black sports shorts
- Plain black socks
- Black sports jogging bottoms/black sports leggings with no logo
- Outdoor trainers with good grip and laces
- Indoor trainers with non-marking soles and laces
- Football boots (if required)
Jewellery, Hair, Nails and Make-up
- One single pair of stud-earrings.
- One wrist watch
- Medic Alert necklace / bracelet
- No other jewellery is allowed.
Items Not Allowed
- Hooped earrings
- Multiple sets of earrings
- Any other piercings (ear, nose, eyebrow etc…) If students choose to have extra piercings, they MUST NOT wear the jewellery anywhere in the academy building or grounds at any time.
- Bracelets of any kind
- Noticeable make-up# (any make-up must be discreet)
- False eyelashes
- Nail polish
- False nails (including clear gels, acrylics, extensions, Shellac)
- Extreme hair styles#
- Head wear including head scarves, bandana’s and caps (unless for religious reasons)
Headscarves worn for religious reasons must be black or grey.
# The Principal and Vice Principals have the final say over uniform and what constitutes noticeable makeup or an extreme hairstyle.
Astrea Academy Woodfields can be purchased from www.logoleisurewear.com
Sixth Form Uniform
The Uniform for Astrea Academy Woodfields Sixth Form is available from Kit Locker